Dear Parents and Grandparents,
It’s a delight each Sabbath to have your kids and grandkids in church! During the holidays we often see more unfamiliar people coming through our doors Saturday morning. Of course, we want to keep our kids as safe as possible! Recognizing that we live in an imperfect world and that our church campus is open to the public, please consider taking the following steps to keep our kids safe:
- When your kid needs to use the bathroom or get a drink of water, go with them. Don’t send them alone!
- Take your kid personally to their Sabbath School class and be there to pick them up after it ends. Let the teacher know when you drop your kid off and when you pick them up.
- Kids in the Parent Room at the back of the sanctuary must be supervised at all times.
- Remind your kids that halls and closets are not for running through or hiding in.
- The gymnasium is to remain locked during Breakfast Connection and Fellowship Meals.
We’re glad you’re a part of our Church Family and hope that, together, we can keep our family as safe as possible. Thank you for bringing your kids to church so we can grow as family in our relationship with Jesus!